Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The 6 blank girl of today books

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my goodness! I just found them on ebay!! I have wanted these books since AGT first came out but did not want the doll and they were only available for one year, at least from what I remember. I have searched for them numerous times on ebay and this was the first time I had ever seen them and it was a buy it now. The seller didnt say and I dont remember, but how many pages are in these books? Im so excited! If you cant tell. LOL I have always thought it would be fun to create your own american girl, perhaps that is why I want to be a childrens author. [img]smile.gif[/img] Now I will just have to figure which doll to get!

  2. #2
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun writing all your stories [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey you just bought them from me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I can check and see how many pages.

    Brenda

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, thats great. Thanks for checking and thanks Kim, I know I will have a lot of fun writing these stories! Its like a fun way to practice for my major!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The books have 26 pages each. I am glad you were able to get them!

    Brenda

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that is funny!!!! I hope you enjoy them!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im glad I was able to get them too! That is so funny, I still cant believe that!! Thanks so much for looking! BTW, Im away at school right now so I will leave feedback when I get home which is in about 10 days. Thanks again!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your find and HA HA...that is funny that you two are both on the board and didn't know that....it gave me a chuckle and a smile!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone else is looking for the 6-book set, please PM me. I kept all of mine but somehow I can't get into following those formats. I could share a couple of sets.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •